Friday, January 13, 2006

"shoes always fits"

While busy finding the perfect paper for my sister’s invitations, I chanced upon one lovely thing at People are People. They’re the cutest pair. And they fit just right. But as always, the price tag is unfriendly.

Since last night, I’ve been contemplating on giving in… giving in to the price of that pair of shoes. Today I even showed it to Jog, who was very surprised that I’m willing to give in to that price, when just last year I didn’t with the Janilyn Snakeskin Pumps.

And as of this writing, I couldn’t help but imagine how good they look on my feet. And how much we will go through together.

I know! I like the shoes, so I should go buy it. But If you know me a lot, you’ll know how much time I give on deciding when buying shoes. I always, always have to think about it countless times before buying. Because I don’t want to regret buying a pair which eventually I wouldn’t want to wear anymore. And price is always a consideration, because I want my money’s worth. I don’t want to spend on something I’m not very sure of the quality.

But I better decide on fast, or else they might not have my size anymore.

Full circle

Speaking of shoes, I together with Jog passed by CMG and saw they we’re having SALE. So we went in.

JOG: BCBG ba yung shoes na picturan mo sa states?
KAYE: Alin yung blue?
JOG: Yun bay un? Basta yung may nakasulat na letters
KAYE: ah, oo. BCBG yung ibang shoes ditto.
JOG: ah.

Then I turned around and saw the pink and blue BCBG mules.

KAYE: uy! Eto yun! As in!
JOG: Oo nga ano, tignan mo price. Sale.
KAYE: oo nga, 1,200 lang. compared mo dun,almost 30$.
JOG: bilhin mo na.
KAYE: wala size sa blue, etong pink. (I try it on) Ay malaki, size 7 and half pala to eh.
JOG: ask natin
KAYE: wala yan, smallest size display sila.

I was about to buy that pair, only they don’t have it my size. But I jokingly told Jog, it was a full circle shoe moment. hehehehe

On other things

Been busy with my sister’s debut, it’s all that I do now. I just hope things will turn out the way we planned it. Even better.

Finished reading In her Shoes. Loved the book! Jennifer Weiner gave definition to what a chick lit really is. I’m on A Million Little Pieces, and so far, it’s all good. The book was written just what I always imagined how (if I get the chance) I’d write a book.

Piolo and Juday

Don’t Give up on Us is the 3rd (I think) movie of Juday and Piolo that I’ve watched. It was not a disappointment, although Till there was You is still my favorite movie among the movies they’ve made. If you’re a sucker for Pinoy romantic movies, this is worth watching.

SALE

It’s every shopper’s favorite time of the year! SALE! Hope everyone will have a blast! May all of us find great bargains, find shoes with our size, and enjoy this season while it lasts.

I just hope everyone won’t experience having to fight while digging into SALE bins with other shoppers. Always remember the golden rule. And believe in shopping Karma.

2 comments:

louiselopez said...

i dreamt last night that i was mad-shopping for bags and tops and skirts (!). your post might've struck a subconscious part of my brain. :) keep the posts coming.

Unknown said...

Shoes must be good fit.....so Caterpillar shoes.....then what....nice blog.....